Prega News Pregnancy Test Kit
- Baby & Mother Care
- Health & Wellness
- Health Care
- HealthCare Devices
- Medical Supplies
- BAO HealthCare
- Personal Care
- Wound Care Products
- In the morning, collect the first urine in a clean container.
- Using the dropper add a few drops into the sample well of the test kit.
- Wait for 5 minutes to read the results.
- If one pink line shows, it is a negative result, pregnancy is not confirmed.
- If two pink lines show, it is a positive result, pregnancy is confirmed.
- If one dark line and one pink line show, this means there wasn’t enough HCG detected to give a result. Retake the test at a later time.
- It is important to take the test before the first urine cycle of the day as this gives the most accurate results.
- After waiting for 5 minutes, you will need to check the Easy Read Result Window of the test device.
- If you see a light pink line on the T, it means that the pregnancy hormone may not have registered enough to mark it as a pregnancy.
- If you find that two prominent pink lines appear, one on the C and another on the T, then that means pregnancy is confirmed.
- However, if you see just one pink line on the C, then you are not pregnant.
- Before opening and using the Prega News Pregnancy test kit, you must store it in a cool and dry place.
- Store it away from sunlight and in a place that is not too humid.
- Do not keep it stored for too long as it is advised to use it immediately upon purchase.
- Dispose of the kit after use.
- Do not use the product if it is past the expiry date, as you will not get accurate results.
- If you are unsure of the result, retake the test at a later date with a fresh kit.
- Always confirm your results with a professional lab test.
- Read the instructions carefully before using.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!