I Can Pregnancy Test Kit
- Baby & Mother Care
- Health & Wellness
- Health Care
- HealthCare Devices
- Medical Supplies
- BAO HealthCare
- Personal Care
- Wound Care Products
I Can Pregnancy Test Kit Key Highlights;
- I Can pregnancy test kit can determine whether a woman has conceived or not.
- This test can be used at home without a medical professionals’ guidance.
- The I Can pregnancy test device analyses the levels of pregnancy hormones and delivers the result in 5 minutes.
- It is a simple single-use test that can be done at home or anywhere in a washroom.
- A doctor’s prescription is not required to buy the I Can pregnancy test kit.
I Can Pregnancy Test Kit Description ;
The I Can pregnancy test kit is a very handy tool for women to know whether they are pregnant or not. Since being pregnant is wonderful and joyous news for most women, this pregnancy test kit can help them confirm this joy right at home. The pregnancy detection kit is highly accurate and gives results in just 5 minutes. This device works by detecting the levels of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) Hormone, which is more popularly known as the pregnancy hormone. If a woman has conceived, the levels of this hormone go up and can be detected in the urine.
About the I Can Pregnancy Test Kit;
- The I Can pregnancy test kit comprises a test strip within a silica gel packing and a dropper.
- I Can pregnancy test results are 99% accurate.
- This pregnancy detection kit in India should be disposed of after usage.
- The test can find traces of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Hormone in the urine.
How to Interpret I Can Pregnancy Test Kit
Within a few minutes of your urine sample coming in contact with the test strip, pink vertical line/s will begin to show in the display panel bearing the letter C and T.
- A single line at C means not pregnant, i.e., Negative.
- Two lines at both C and T mean pregnant, i.e., Positive.
- No lines indicate inconclusive results, i.e., undergo the test once again with a fresh kit.
Benefits of I Can Pregnancy Test Kit;
- By detecting the level of the pregnancy hormone in the urine, that is, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), the I Can pregnancy test kit detects pregnancy in women.
- This home pregnancy testing kit is extremely easy to use and with its user-friendly instructions and guidelines, it feels totally intuitive for women.
- This testing kit comes with a single-use testing strip, a disposable dropper and silica gel packing to avoid the entry of moisture into the kit.
- One of the biggest benefits of this pregnancy test kit is that if it is done properly it can detect pregnancy with an accuracy of 99%, which is very close to results achievable by diagnostic labs.
Uses of I Can Pregnancy Test Kit ;
- The I Can pregnancy test kit is used to detecting pregnancy in women.
- It can be used at home or any other place that has access to a restroom because this kit requires the testing of a urine sample to detect pregnancy.
How to Use I Can Pregnancy Test Kit;
- This test needs to be performed on the day of missing a menstrual cycle or later.
- It needs to be performed using the first urine of the day.
- Collect the morning sample in a clean and dry container and pull 2 - 3 drops of the urine into the disposable dropper provided with the kit.
- Pour 3 drops of this urine into the small aperture marked with an “S”.
- Wait for 5 minutes to get the results and then dispose of the kit immediately.
Safety Information of I Can Pregnancy Test Kit
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a clean and dry place that is away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Do not reuse the single-use testing strip, the dropper or any other item of this testing kit.
- If results do not show even after 10 minutes then it’s best to discard the current kit and use a fresh one.
Q1. At what temperatures do I need to store this kit?
Ans: The most convenient storage temperature is between 4° to 30° Celsius.
Q2. When should I discard this kit after usage?
Ans: It is considered best to discard the kit after 10 minutes of getting the result.
Q3. How can I read the results of this kit?
Ans: Two pink lines in the C&T means you are pregnant, a single pink line means you are not and no lines mean that the test did not work, so you have to use a fresh strip.
Q4. How does the I Can pregnancy test kit help in confirming pregnancy?
Ans: This quick pregnancy detection kit can find the presence of a pregnancy hormone called Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Hormone in your urine. If the hormone is found in your urine, the test strip will show 2 pink lines and you will know that you have conceived.
Q5. Which is the best time to use the I Can pregnancy test kit?
Ans: Use the I Can pregnancy test kit the day you miss your period or in the following days. Make sure you do it first thing in the morning with the first urine of the day.
Q6. What are T and C in I Can pregnancy test kit results?
Ans: ‘C’ indicates the Control Line. If a pink line shows up there, it means that the test worked. The ‘T’ stands for ‘Test’ line. If pink lines appear at both ‘C’ and ‘T’, the test result will be positive. If there is no line at ‘T’ and only one at ‘C’, that not only means that the test was successful, but also that you are not pregnant.
Q7. How effective is the I Can pregnancy test kit?
Ans: If used correctly, this is the best pregnancy test kit for early detection because it gives 99% accurate results.
Q8. What does a faint line in I Can pregnancy test kit results mean?
Ans: If one or both the lines in the display panel of the test strip seem to be very faint, that means, the test was inconclusive. You should consider doing it all over again with another quick pregnancy detection kit.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!