- Baby & Mother Care
- Health & Wellness
- Health Care
- HealthCare Devices
- Medical Supplies
- BAO HealthCare
- Personal Care
- Wound Care Products
Coloplast Fistula 14060 and Wound Management System
- Cutting Size ; The system is available in Mini size with a cutting surface of 156-228 mm
- Easy to open/close window
- One bag in a box
- Removable window - for easy inspection of the stoma
- Large spout-type drainage outlet - for easy drainage and connection to the night bags
- The Coloplast Fistula 14060 & Wound Management System is designed with a flexible adhesive
The pouch conforms to unique abdominal contours and molds to the skin with ease
The kit includes:
- Long-lasting adhesive barrier and pouch
- Tracing guide
- Removable lid : The removable lid is flexible and easy to apply and remove
- Drain port
- A clamp
The double-layer adhesive is flexible and long lasting and protects the skin from drainage
The tracing guide is designed to increase accuracy in cutting fistula or wound pattern
Having an abdominal fistula can affect a patient’s quality of life considerably. Fistula patients are often hospitalized or restricted to their home for a long period of time and a lack of movement can cause a feeling of isolation. Managing fistulas is also one of the most challenging situations for healthcare professionals. The Coloplast Fistula and Wound Management System was designed together with nurses to be a simple solution which can manage the fistula, providing patients with a comfortable pouch while saving nurses time.
The Coloplast Fistula 14060 and Wound Management System is designed with a flexible adhesive. The pouch conforms to unique abdominal contours and molds to the skin with ease.
The solution includes a long-lasting adhesive barrier and pouch, tracing guide, removable lid, drain port and a clamp
- Double-layer adhesive - flexible and long lasting, and protects the skin from drainage
- Tracing guide - designed to increase accuracy in cutting fistula or wound pattern
- Removable lid - flexible and easy to apply and remove, allowing nurses access to dress wounds
Bed drainage bag
- Holds up to 2000ml
- Long tubing allows nurses to find the right length for bed drainage
- Can be easily cut
- Easy to apply and remove, allowing nurses to dress wounds
- Available in mini, midi and maxi sizes
- Drain port can be easily applied to the lid to allow for catheter insertion
- See instructions for use on correct way to apply the drain port
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!