Unwanted 72 Tablet
- Baby & Mother Care
- Health & Wellness
- Health Care
- HealthCare Devices
- Medical Supplies
- BAO HealthCare
- Personal Care
- Wound Care Products
- Levonorgestrel IP: 1.5 mg
- Is used as an emergency contraception
- Provides a safe and effective way to prevent an unintended pregnancy after unprotected sex or contraceptive failure
- Take one Unwanted 72 tablet as soon as possible, but no later than 72 hours of unprotected sex to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
- This tablet works as an emergency birth control pill that has a strong dose of hormones. So, do not use it on a regular basis and use it only for emergency purposes.
- As Unwanted 72 tablet is an emergency contraceptive pill, you should not mistake it for abortion pills.
- If you do not get your periods within three weeks after using this medicine, it is wise to do a pregnancy test to make sure you are not pregnant.
- If you vomit within three hours of taking this pill, then take another pill as soon as possible. This is because vomiting does not let the constituents of the pill get absorbed by the body which can render the pill ineffective.
- These pills are not 100% effective in the prevention of pregnancy.
- These pills do not work if pregnancy has already occurred.
- Emergency pills do not protect against the risk of sexually transmitted diseases like HIV. Condoms should always be used to prevent these diseases as they are safe and effective methods of contraception.
- Stomach cramps
- Menstrual irregularities (delayed or early periods)
- Most of these side effects occur because of the high dose of hormones present in the pill.
- Storage and safety information:
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Read the instruction leaflet/label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool place and protected from light and moisture.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Use under medical supervision.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!