- Baby & Mother Care
- Health & Wellness
- Health Care
- HealthCare Devices
- Medical Supplies
- BAO HealthCare
- Personal Care
- Wound Care Products
Coloplast Sensura Mio 10512 Standard Base 50mm Baseplate (Pack of 5)
SenSura Mio is a new range of ostomy products that fits individual body shapes due to the elastic adhesive and stays discreet due to the neutral-grey textile material.
Coloplast Sensura Mio 10512 Standard Base 50mm Baseplate (Pack of 5) description;
SenSura® Mio provides a better fit for the body and optimal discretion due to the many innovative features.
- Elastic adhesive for a secure fit to individual body shapes
- Neutral gray textile for optimal discretion
- Full-circle filter for proven reduction of ballooning
With SenSura Mio 1-piece closed, the elastic adhesive is permanently fixed to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole appliance is removed and replaced at once. SenSura Mio 1-piece closed is available in a broad range of flat baseplates consisting of various pre-cut or hole sizes which can be customized, with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent or neutral grey, or even with inspection window.
Coloplast Sensura Mio 10512 Standard Base 50mm Baseplate (Pack of 5) Key Benefits;
No two bodies are the same. Real people have real bodies that come in different sizes and shapes – and the shapes change both over the course of the day and when we move around. That’s why it’s a challenge to find an appliance that fits.
- SenSura Mio fits individual body shapes and follows natural body movements, so it maintains a secure fit.
- The magic lies in the elasticity of the adhesive: it can stretch and retract back. The skin has a natural elasticity that helps it bend and stretch when the body moves. Like skin, SenSura Mio is elastic, so it simply bends and stretches with your skin when your body moves.
- SenSura Mio will make you feel secure in your everyday activities – even in a social context.
The new SenSura Mio looks different than any other ostomy pouch, as it is designed to optimize discretion.
- Unlike other ostomy products, SenSura Mio is made of a material that we otherwise wear on the body, i.e. textile material. It is soft and comfortable against the skin, it provides low friction against clothes and it does not feel wet after taking a shower. In addition, the textile material makes the ostomy pouch look more like a piece of clothing than a medical device
- The color of SenSura Mio is chosen among hundreds of colors to find exactly the color that optimizes discretion under all clothing colors.
- SenSura Mio does not try to imitate the body. It is a personal accessory that optimizes discretion so you can feel secure.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!