I-know ovulation testing Strips Kit
- Baby & Mother Care
- Health & Wellness
- Health Care
- HealthCare Devices
- Medical Supplies
- BAO HealthCare
- Personal Care
- Wound Care Products
i-Know Ovulation Detection Kit has been designed to keep a track of the ovulation cycle by detecting a surge in LH hormone when ovulation takes place in a woman’s body. i-Know Ovulation Kit results are accurate and reliable. You can use this information to identify the best days to conceive during a month. There is a disposable dropper, an information leaflet and 5 single-use ovulation testing strips in each kit. It also comes with a silica gel to avoid moisture content. Besides, the i-Know Ovulation Kit price is quite reasonable.
Benefits OF i-Know Ovulation Detection Kit;
- i-Know Ovulation Detection Kit helps in identifying the five most fertile days during the monthly cycle.
- It improves the chances of conceiving to a vast extent.
- The kit is easy to use. Step by step instructions is given on the information leaflet. The same can be followed to know your ovulation days.
- It provides accurate results in just 5 minutes.
Uses OF i-Know Ovulation Detection Kit;
- It is a great product for couples planning to have a baby as it provides information about the most fertile days during the month.
- It is used to enhance the chances of getting pregnant.
How to Use i-Know Ovulation Detection Kit;
Step 1 - Calculate the Day to Take the Test
Step 2 – Take the Test
To learn how to use an i-know ovulation kit you first need to compute the length of your menstrual cycle. This can be done by counting the number of days between the first day of your last month’s period and the first day of the current month’s period. You may take an average of your last three month’s cycles in case your cycle is irregular.
In order to calculate the days to begin the i-know ovulation test, just deduct 17 days from your cycle’s length. This way you will get the day on which you need to take the test.
Step 3 – Read the Result
- Two pink lines imply your fertile days have begun.
- Single pink line implies your fertile days haven’t started yet
- In case, you do not see any line then the test stands invalid. You require taking a test with a fresh strip.
- Take a urine sample in a clean container. It is recommended to take the sample in the afternoon.
- Put 3 urine drops in the slot given on the i-know strip using the disposable dropper.
- You will see the result in 5 minutes.
- Read the instructions carefully before use
- Store at 4 degrees to 30 degrees C
- Discard 10 minutes after use
Q1: How will I know that the test is positive and the fertile days have begun?
Ans: If two pink lines appear in C and T, it implies that the test report is positive and that your fertile days have begun.
Q2: When should I conduct the ovulation detection test using the i-Know Ovulation Detection Kit?
Ans: You need to deduct 17 days from your monthly cycle’s length to calculate the day to begin the ovulation test.
Q3: How does i-Know Ovulation Kit increase the chances of conceiving?
Ans: By using this kit, you can calculate the days on which you are most fertile and thus plan accordingly.
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!